Friday, June 11, 2010

yeti in da house

Whoa, a sweeter bike I've never thrown a leg over.  She's a looker too!  Meet my new Yeti ASR5, in storm gray slate.

I swapped the shimano m575's out for my hayes stroker trails, they match up well with the 2011 fox f-series  120mm fork, no?  That's a carbon back triangle sporting internal cable routing for the derailleur, shifted by SRAM X7-9.  Schwalbe fat alberts 2.3 complete the package, they should be fun to test allright.

Think I just might cry the first time I endo on this black beauty.  Taking her out tonight, I may never come home!

1 comment:

  1. family is calling it giddy as a school girl, and yep I can't seem to shake it. Might be terminal! Put a (small) scratch on her today, sniff, hopefully get over that soon. ;-] mjh

    ReplyDelete