Friday, April 16, 2010

things are shaping up nicely

I keep getting calls seeking to draw upon my extensive experience fishing the Ark caddis hatch, ie: when is it all gonna break loose? And what about this early-season runoff spiking the graphs, what'rewegonna do?

No worries! I just fired up the Hatchmaster 2010 and am pleased to report the happy convergence of stars, planets, tides, weather, runoff, reproductive urges of said caddis, and.... wait for it....

my planned fishing weekend 04/24!

But don't take my word for it- see for yourself (click to enlarge):


Being of scientific bent and to silence any skeptics out there (why do you hate Science, hmmmm?), I even tested the accuracy of the Hatchmaster 2010 software by adjusting the dates of my planned fishing excursion back a week to 5/2. The results were exactly the same! So you see, no need for handwringing over the anticipated dates of the imminent emergence, just know it awaits the arrival of yours truly on the river.

Who knew meteorology and entomology could be soooo simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment